Research Assistant, Material Processing using 3D Printing Technology
The Engineering Requirements Unit at the United Arab Emirates University is seeking a research assistant in the area of material processing using 3D Printing technology. The research assistant should be knowledgeable of material processing techniques, especially polymeric, natural fiber, and composite material. Moreover, it is highly recommended to have knowledge of using FE software. Besides, the candidate should be able to synthesize, characterize and apply nanoparticles for different applications. The preferred candidate should have demonstrated experience in both field material processing and nanotechnology and studying or having at least BSc or a master degree in a relevant field.
An appropriate engineering degree (preferred Material, Mechanical, Chemical) supplemented with documented evidence to support the following:
- Skilled in material process techniques
- Ability to synthesize and characterize nanomaterial
- Excellent in technical writing skills
- Flexible approach and initiative in executing the role.
- Command of material processing
- Command of synthesizing, characterizing and apply nanoparticles
- Demonstrable willingness to support work in the lab
- Being adaptable and flexible to the continuous changes associated with research demands
- Commitment to providing a safe and healthy workplace
- Preferred using FE software
- Preferred using 3D printing technology.
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.- COE
Job Close Date 31-05-2022
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant