Curriculum Specialist - Business Studies
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED TECHNOLOGY
- United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Tax free salary package with excellent family benefits
- 30 Mar 2022
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Accounting & Finance, Business & Management, Economics & Econometrics
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Professors / Chairs, Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors, Teaching Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Curriculum Specialist Business Studies for High Schools
The Institute of Applied Technology, based in the United Arab Emirates was founded in 2005 through Royal decree of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates, Ruler of Abu Dhabi to offer Career-based Technical Education (CTE) in English at the secondary and tertiary levels. The vision is to produce the scientists, engineers and technicians needed for the UAE to build knowledge based economy.
The Applied Technology High Schools
The Institute has grown significantly from five to sixteen high schools located across all the seven emirates of the UAE. They provide distinctive secondary school programs that integrate career and technical education with a rigorous academic core.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Curriculum Specialist – Business Studies for Applied Technical High Schools.
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in the curricular subject with a teaching qualification/License. Overall 10 years of experience with Educational Institutions and Relevant Industrial Experience of which at least 6 years of Teaching at High School level (Grades 10 - 12) and 2 years in Curriculum and Assessment Development and Planning is required. Experienced with Competency Based and Interactive Learning Strategies. Excellent Oral and written English (IELTS Academic 7.0 or above) is required and demonstrated ability to enhance learning through effective integration of ICT into professional practice. IC3 or ICDL Certification is considered for basic IT skills proficiency.
We offer a tax free salary package with excellent family benefits.
The United Arab Emirates is an exciting place to be live and work and this is a great opportunities for Teachers who are committed to take a next step in their career.
Interested candidate must register and apply through our website, link as below. Kindly open the website using google chrome and search for vacancies posted within 6 months. Please make sure to disable the pop-up blocker on your device.
https://www.iat.ac.ae/employment OR https://adveti.abudhabi.ae/jobs-at-adveti/
Applicants can also send their CV to the following email after registering on our jobsite: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Application will ONLY be considered if you are registered on our websites
More searches like this
- Economics & Econometrics Academic Posts jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Economics & Econometrics Professors / Chairs jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Economics & Econometrics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Economics & Econometrics Teaching Fellowships jobs in United Arab Emirates