Looking for Qualified and experienced English Teachers for Foundation and Diploma/Further Education Level.
Both Full Time and Part-Time/Temporary
Part-Time/Temporary Teachers must be holding a valid UAE Residence visa and should provide NOC letter from the sponsor.
- Bachelor/Master degree in literature, Education, TESOL, ESOL, applied linguistics, or related fields.
- Relevant ESOL/EFL training (e.g. CELTA, DELTA, PGCE, etc.).
- Assessor qualification preferred
- IC3/ICDL Certificate
- 3 year experience teaching various English language courses to students of different proficiency levels.
- Vocational experience in an ESL/EFL context especially in GCC and higher education would be preferred.
- Experience in teaching a range of courses (including General and technical English).
- ICT for learning skills
- Developing Teaching and Assessment Resources with Curriculum team
- Membership of Professional association, Institute or body
- English: IELTS 8.0 Academic for non-Native English speakers
Interested candidates must apply through our Web Portal after registering and uploading the updated CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Apply for English Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly