Curriculum Specialist - Creative Media and Design
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED TECHNOLOGY
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Basic and Housing Allowance with other benefits
- 30 Mar 2022
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Arts & Humanities, Art, Performing Arts & Design, Engineering & Technology, Computer Science
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors, Lecturers / Assistant Professors
- Contract Type
- Full Time
IAT is looking for a qualified and experienced Curriculum Specialist - Creative Media and Design for its Applied Technology High Schools based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The candidate should have:
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in the Multimedia, Creative Media and Production, Creative Design or related and Masters in the specialized Subject or Education Leadership.
- Professional qualification / certification in Curriculum Development
- Teaching qualification
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Teaching at High School level, and 2 years Curriculum Development & Design and Leadership role.
- Industry experience in the field is an advantage.
- Familiar with the Assessment Methodologies
- Familiar with Learning Management System (LMS)
- Works with the National Qualification Authority to develop the National Qualification Framework and convert the current curriculum to meet NQF standards.
- Fluent in English (IELTS Academic 7.0 or above)
- Strong Leadership Skills with excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with Middle East Culture and experience from the region is an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.