Performance Support Administrator
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Permanent
The role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to help deliver and enhance a support model that provides excellent pass rates, student experience and strong operational relationships with our clients and trainees.
The overall objective of this role is to provide administrative support to the team that provide proactive, personalised support to trainees and apprentices across our Accountancy & Tax programmers ensuring that they are fully prepared and confident to successfully pass their professional exams.
- Work with appropriate stakeholders to support the on-boarding of new students:
- Ensuring student records are kept up to date
- Ensuring key information is sent to students as part of their enrolment to their educational programme
- Ensuring apprenticeship students have access to a learning plan at the start of their programme
- Ensure compliance with ESFA and Ofsted Regulations by maintaining and monitoring:
- Evidence of first day of learning
- Evidence of attendance at courses
- Evidence of progression and completion of assignments outside of review periods
- Evidence of completion of programme via certification and results
- Complete any follow up required as a result of any of the above evidence not being available
- Work with the Performance Support team to monitor and appropriately manage student questions and concerns:
- Ensure that all contact with students who are receiving educational support is recorded on the appropriate student record
- Support work to organise and facilitate progress review meetings between clients, students and the performance support team on a regular basis as per the Apprentice Learning Plans (ALPs)
- Liaise with the relevant team leaders to manage the contact points for learners on Apprenticeship programmes to ensure timely communication is received
- Help manage the process of students submitting work for review and feedback.
Department Accountancy & Tax - Performance Support
Vacancy location UK, London, London Liverpool Street
- Proactive and ready to take on any task
- Lateral thinker with a logical approach to tasks and problems
- Self-motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent organisational skills to meet deadlines
- Able to prioritise effectively and be able to juggle several tasks at the same time
- Communicate clearly, concisely and in a professional manner
- Work well within a team to solve problems collectively, making suggestions and using other people's ideas and advice
- Have a strong desire and capability to learn new skills and new technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages specifically Outlook, Excel & Access
- Experience of working in an office environment with several work based deadlines
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
Contract Hours 37.50