Senior Librarian Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties of the Intellectual Property Specialist include:
- Catalog and classify library materials using ILS
- Create and update bibliographic records in print and online format
- Provide assistance in research and study to students & faculty
- Provide group instruction to students in using library resources
- To be responsible for acquisitions of the foreign languages materials
- To be responsible for acquisitions of the databases
- Provide workshops on accessing the databases
- Write library reports
- Review Library accreditation reports
- Participate in accreditation library tours
Education and Professional Work Experience
- The candidate must already have experience as a Librarian Specialist with proven outcomes. She must be knowledgeable and have worked with the filed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Has Excellent communication skills in English
- Demonstrates high problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external groups, team leaders and members, and individuals.
- Possess 3-5 years of experience as a Librarian.
To apply for the position, please provide your CV and a motivation letter through [ firstname.lastname@example.org ].
In the motivation letter, please specify in detail your background relevant to the position and your previous experience, in addition, why are you interested in this position and how would you contribute if recruited.