Curriculum Specialist - Computer Science
IAT is looking for a qualified and experience Curriculum Specialist - Computer Science for it's Applied Technology High School based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The candidate should have:
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in the Computer Science/ Information Technology and Masters in the specialized Subject or Education Leadership.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Teaching, at High School level
- 2 Years experience in Leadership role.
- Experience in leading teachers.
- Developing formative and Summative Assessments
- Using Assessment date to improve teaching.
- Industrial work experience or training.
- Experience of managing educational change.
- Experience of competency-based assessment
- Experience of managing projects and budgets.
- Familiar with the Assessment Methodologies
- Familiar with Learning Management System (LMS)
- Works with the National Qualification Authority to develop the National Qualification Framework and convert the current curriculum to meet NQF standards.
- Fluent in English (IELTS Academic 7.0 or above)
- Familiar with Middle East Culture and experience from the region is an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Apply for Curriculum Specialist - Computer Science
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly