Manager - Academic Services
IAT is looking for a qualified and experienced Academic Services Manager for its Institute running Diploma Programs based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The candidate should have:
- Master Degree in Engineering or other Vocational Program area required
- PhD in the relevant discipline is preferred.
- Professional Leadership or Management Qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Vocational Education Teaching, Further Education or Higher Education is required.
- 3 years’ experience in Academic Management or Supervisory Position.
- Experience with Vocational or Further Education Institutions.
- Fluent in English (IELTS Academic 7.0 or above)
- Familiar with Middle East Culture and experience from the region is an advantage.
The Academic Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring the Academic policies and curriculum strategies are implemented across all program areas.
- Monitor all academic and vocational skills instructor teaching to ensure faculty fulfil their roles in a professional, dynamic and energetic manner and ensure all teaching/instruction and support activity is conducted to the highest standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of Academic Foundation and Vocational course programming and timetabling in conjunction with Heads of Departments.
- Oversee departmental quality Control and interval validation for all academic/vocational training documentation at the Institute
- Oversee, manage, educate and mentor staff in all aspects of personal development, where relevant and appropriate.
- Monitor academic/vocational training resources/facilities and advise on the refurbishment of existing facilities and procurement of new resources, facilities and equipment.
- Evaluates performance and evaluation of Department Chairs and teaching faculty.
- Keep the Institute Director informed by making regular, timely and relevant reports.
- Support the marketing function, public relations campaigns and recruitment activity to enable the establishment and maintenance of the Institute as a preferred education choice for students.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
More searches like this
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Senior Management & Heads of Department jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Deputy Vice-chancellors jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Pro Vice-chancellors jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Deans jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Directors jobs in United Arab Emirates