Research Assistant, Department of the Built Enviornment
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidates will contribute to research activities related to:
- Research and development of learning approaches and systems to teach Design for Safety and Workplace Safety and Health effectively
The candidates shall work under the supervision of the Principal Investigator (PI) to conduct academic research and/ or administrative work. Specific job activities may include:
- Design and conduct research studies;
- Conduct literature review on appropriate topics related to the project;
- Develop teaching and learning content;
- Develop innovative teaching and learning approaches;
- Collect data through questionnaire survey, interviews, focus group discussion;
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses; and
- Write research papers, reports and proposals.
Qualifications & Skills Requirement
- For the position of Research Assistant, a Bachelor of Science with Honours in the fields of construction management, project management, civil engineering, architecture, education, or related field;
- For the position of Research Associate, a Master of Science in the fields of construction management, project management, civil engineering, architecture, education, or related field and at least 3 years of working experience;
- For the position of Research Fellow, a PhD in the fields of construction management, project management, civil engineering, architecture, education, or related field;
- Willing to learn, independent and responsible; and
- Strong English writing and communication skills.
- Salary will commensurate with the candidate’s qualification and experience
Candidates with the following will be preferred (not compulsory):
- Good academic and research background;
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals; and
- Work experience in construction, built environment, design, or education-related sector.
Principal Investigator (contact person):
- Associate Professor Goh Yang Miang; email@example.com; +65 6601 2663
Interested parties may email your resume and dissertation (if applicable) to the Principal Investigator. Position will be open until filled.
Background information about SaRRU can be found here: https://www.sde.nus.edu.sg/bdg/cpfm/sarru/
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Design And Environment
Department : Built Environment
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 8689