Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor, Data Science and Information Technology
About Tsinghua SIGS
Tsinghua Shenzhen International Graduate School (Tsinghua SIGS) was launched in March 2019. As Tsinghua University’s sole campus located outside of Beijing. Tsinghua SIGS is a further expansion and integration of the Tsinghua Graduate School at Shenzhen (GSST) and the Tsinghua-Berkeley Shenzhen Institute (TBSI).
Our mission is to reshape graduate education as well as research and development to better serve local, national, regional, and global sustainable development. Tsinghua SIGS will nurture the next generations of global leaders, tackle global challenges through international collaborations, and facilitate interdisciplinary research and industrial partnerships.
Position Title: Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
Annual salary: Tsinghua SIGS will provide a highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
Benefits: Tsinghua SIGS will provide a research start-up package, basic supportive funding, and a relocation reimbursement for qualified faculty.
Student and Postdoctoral Recruitment: Tsinghua SIGS will finance up to 2 Ph.D. students and provide a competitive salary package for post-doctoral researchers for faculty members.
Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Robotics, IoT and Internet, Transportation and Logistics, Photonics and Circuit Systems and Advanced Manufacturing, including (but not limited to): Computer Architecture, Programming Language, Compiler, Operating Systems, Parallel and Distributed Systems, Intelligent Decision-Making and Management, Intelligent Optimization and Control, Intelligent Navigation and Control, Intelligent Detection and Diagnosis, Digital Twin and Human-Computer Interaction, Optical Wireless Communication, Integrated Sensing and Communication, Underwater Wireless Communication, Compound Semiconductors, Hybrid Integration and Advanced Package, Microwave Photonic Devices, Operations Research and Management, Optimization and Simulation, and Supply Chain Management
- A doctoral or equivalent degree in a relevant academic area is required.
- At least two-years working experience at a university or research institute is normally required.
- Research experience across various fields and institutions and strong teaching performance are preferred.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong communication, teaching and leadership skills in English as well as the ability to actively contribute to the rapidly growing research efforts at Tsinghua SIGS.
- A strong commitment to teaching and supervising postgraduate students is essential. Teaching responsibilities will include participation in and development of graduate courses and strong engagement with Tsinghua SIGS’s core curriculum. Supervision of PhD and MSc students and academic mentoring of trainees at all levels is also expected.
Interested applicants are invited to submit application documents (in English) to relevant academic area contact person via e-mail with the subject line “Application for Faculty Position in XX area at Tsinghua SIGS.”
a) Curriculum Vitae
b) Tsinghua SIGS Faculty Application Form ( https://talent.sigs.tsinghua.edu.cn/#/fileList )
c) Research/Teaching/Service Statement
d) PDF copies of 3 to 5 representative publications
e) Arrange 3-5 reference letters sent from renowned experts in related fields (the letters must be emailed to email@example.com directly and they can be sent after the invitation letter is received)
More searches like this
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Academic Posts jobs in China
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in China
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in China
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in China