Research Engineer, Spintronics
The Spin and Energy laboratory (PI: Prof. Hyunsoo Yang) at National University of Singapore invites applications for a Research Engineer position in Spintronics.
In this position, you will carry out experimental research on novel spintronic materials and devices for memory and computing applications. The candidate is expected to deal with various material thin film growth and their characterization using electron transports and terahertz waves.
- A recognised Bachelor / Master degree in physics or electronics.
- At least 2 years of experience in experimental spintronics research.
- Experience in electrical transport measurements and thin film deposition/characterization.
- Experience in terahertz measurements in magnetic heterostructures.
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 11848