ANU Senior Annual Giving Officer, Alumni Giving
Classification: ANU Officer Level 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $84,019.00 - $96,713.00 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Fixed-term (11 months)
Position Description & Selection Criteria: ANUO67 PD - Senior Annual Giving Officer (AG).pdf
Closing Date: 17 February 2022
- An exciting opportunity to further your career in fundraising, managing mass-appeals that make a real difference to the University and its students.
- A varied role that suits a highly-organised self-starter, with great project management skills.
- Join a growing area within the University and become part of a supportive and fun team.
ANU Advancement is in an exciting phase of its development, as we build the philanthropic foundations for ANU and work towards launching the University’s first comprehensive fundraising campaign. We are committed to meaningful engagement with our constituents – both locally and globally – and we work as a team to generate the philanthropic support required to maximise the impact of ANU’s unique national mandate for world-leading research, education and innovation.
Our work connects us with alumni, donors, friends and members of the wider community who are excited by our vision, energy and commitment to improving society and addressing our world’s big challenges. Our goal is to foster a culture of philanthropy throughout the University community and beyond.
Candidate Enquiries: Anna Grigson, Annual Giving Manager (Acting) - E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0410 971 044
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities at the ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion/aboriginal-torres-strait-islander-employment.
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or
gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit human-resources-division/equity-and-diversity.
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful candidate must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.