Research Assistant, Physiology
The National University of Singapore invites applications for Research Assistant for “The conversion of an immunoinhibiory tumormicroenvironment to an immunostimulatory milieau” in the Department of Physiology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. Appointments will be made on a 6 months contract basis.
Purpose of the post
The Research Assistant (RA) will be responsible to, and work closely with, the Principal Investigator to conduct the experiments and analyze and present data.
Main duties and responsibilities
The Research Assistant will liaise with the relevant personnel in hospital to smooth the process of recruitment and data collection and will be accountable to the Principle Investigator (PI).
The RA will be able to:
- Oversee the general management of the project;
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the project, such as organizing regular meetings to maintain regular communication with other members of the research team and collaborate with the study sites;
- Undertake the day to day running of the project at the study site, e.g. Collaborate with team members at the study sites, recruitment, data collection at hospitals/participants’ homes;
- Conduct literature searches, using SPSS to enter data, and analyse data and maintain trial database, as well as assist in preparing both progress and final reports of the project
- Maintain the highest standard of professional conduct and record keeping in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Assist with any other duties of a similar nature that are delegated by the PI.