Senior Executive/Executive, Student Admissions
- Assist to develop and maintain an effective system for the planning of all administrative operations within the department.
- Assist to structure and maintain the department so as to facilitate effective performance by department staff through optimum delegation and clearly established individual responsibilities and objectives.
- To ensure department staff perform their work effectively towards meeting the established objectives.
- To assess and monitor work in progress and assess work performance of staff towards meeting the established objectives.
- To manage the application and admission process, including processing of applications, course offers and acceptance, and appeals for programmes.
- To manage the process of verifying applicants’ academic data with MOE, local polytechnics and autonomous universities.
- To monitor accurate and up-to-date statistics on admissions.
- To prepare management reports on student admissions data and analysis on admission trend.
- To assist in preparation of any adhoc statistics request by internal or external stakeholders.
- To assist in the review of policies and procedures pertaining to student admissions.
- To develop and maintain an effective and efficient system for application and admission, CEX waiver and credit recognition.
- To review admission systems regularly to incorporate new policies and requirements.
- To liaise with Campus IT Services department on all admissions and related system enhancements and IT projects.
- Co-ordinator role for department events/processes, school, etc.
- Assist with other tasks, duties as necessary or assigned
- Assist with University-wide activities as necessary or assigned (e.g. graduation, invigilation, orientation, open house, etc.)
- Degree Holder or GCE ‘A’ Level or Polytechnic Diploma with at least 5 years of working experience, preferably administrative.
- Has some supervisory working experience.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese will be an advantage.
- PC literate, with Microsoft Office Skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and take initiative.
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented, warm, friendly disposition
- Resourceful, creative and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.