- Ability to conduct literature review from Management/Organizational Behavior Journals.
- Ability to run basic statistical analyses using SPSS, MPlus and AMOS.
- Familiarity with survey and experimental design.
- Familiarity with dominant theoretical frameworks used in Organizational Behavior research.
- Should be well-versed with existing research trends in Organizational Behavior field.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience of using End note or other bibliography management software
Holds a master’s degree in Management/Organizational Psychology/Economics.
Holds a master’s degree/PhD in Management/ Organizational Psychology with specialization in OB/HRM.
Background of working on quantitative research projects in organizational behavior/HRM field. Candidates with publications in peer-reviewed Management journals will be preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicant
Division College of Bsns & Economics-(CBE)
Department Leadership & Orgn. Agility-(CBE)
Job Close Date 31-03-2022
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant
Salary 4500 - 8000