TAS Projects Manager
Agents, Interactions & Complexity
Location: Highfield Campus
Salary: £39,739 to £46,042 Per annum
Full Time Fixed Term until 31 August 2024
Closing Date: Friday 18 February 2022
Interview Date: To be confirmed
The Trustworthy Autonomous Systems (TAS) Hub is a £11.7m programme funded by the UKRI’s Strategic Priorities Fund. The Hub has established a nationally collaborative platform for the UK, working closely with the nodes and internationally leading research centres and institutions across the world. Our goal is to deliver world- leading best practices for the design, regulation and operation of ‘socially beneficial’ autonomous systems which are both trustworthy in principle, and trusted in practice by individuals, society and government.
You will manage the delivery of projects of the Hub based within the School of Electronics and Computer Science.
To be successful you will have:
- A proven track record of providing high-level strategic support to senior managers, and providing management of operational, planning, and business-critical projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; personal agility, great time management skills and the ability to build strong credible relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working collaboratively, coordinating resources and logistical requirements, and working within a team to provide an excellent service to all stakeholders.
- The ability to review and refine administrative processes, delivering innovative solutions to problems where appropriate.
- Relevant experience of Higher Education structures would be desirable.
The role is offer on a Full-Time, fixed term basis until 31 August 2024.
You should submit your completed online application form at https://jobs.soton.ac.uk. The application deadline will be midnight on the closing date stated above. If you need any assistance, please call Jane Sturgeon (HR Recruitment Team) on +44 (0) 23 8059 4043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference 1671722FP on all correspondence.