Customer Services Administrator
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Permanent
Working as part of a small admin team: to undertake all administrative and other tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the Abingdon office, a high level of customer services and excellent support for ActEd’s staff.
- Performing routine administrative tasks including operation of standard office equipment
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with telephone and email queries from students, employers, suppliers and staff
- Performing administrative tasks as required, for example, checking and processing applications, data entry, course set up and organisation, finalising published materials.
- Ensuring that students receive an excellent service from ActEd in all aspects of our service.
- Assisting the other members of the admin team as and when needed.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required ensuring the smooth running of the Abingdon office.
Department Accountancy & Tax - Actuarial
Vacancy location UK, South East, Abingdon
- Friendly and a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
- Aptitude to work without direct supervision
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and successfully multi-task
- IT skills – Word, Excel, Internet, databases
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to change
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic DBS check
Contract Hours 37.50