Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Project Management Office - Project Management
Contract Type Permanent
Responsible for the day-to-day management of all aspects of internal business projects.
Works across all areas of the business to identify, manage and deliver projects to effectively support major change in order for the business to achieve its strategy, vision, and operational priorities.
This role is a Hybird contract with both Home and Office Based working.
- Work across the business to define and drive the delivery of projects aligned to group initiatives and strategies.
- Responsible for the core project management disciplines, including but not limited to scope management, financial management, risk management, time management, change management and stakeholder management.
- Manage a diverse group of resources as appropriate to implement project related activities.
- Responsible for influencing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Assist and support stakeholders by providing and maintaining accurate and timely documentation (i.e., project plans and regular reports).
- Accurately assess, communicate, and manage project risks and issues.
- Coordination of internal and external service providers as necessary to meet project time-scales and objectives.
- Is the central contact for the business for accurate project related information and develops working relationships across the organisation.
- Facilitate successful hand-over and adoption of project related deliverables to the operational business.
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester
- Experience – project management experience, or experience working in a project management office, or project management environment is essential.
- Skills – Organised, methodical, with a very good attention to detail. Strong and adaptable communication skills are required. Ability to be a self-starter and work on own initiative.
- Qualifications – relevant project management qualifications such as PRINCE2 or APM are desirable.
- Experience - Familiarity with methodologies and project tools such as APM, Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE 2, PMI and Microsoft Project are of benefit.
Contract Hours 37.50