Alumni Relations Specialist
(Alumni Relations Specialist) -(Career Services)
Alumni Relations Specialist - Career Services
Develop and implement alumni relations programs and events to drive alumni engagement and build a thriving alumni network, in line with the vision and mission of Khalifa University.
- Maintain complete up‐to‐date database of all alumni and send regular communications to them.
- Coordinate digital, print and social media with the aim of engaging alumni and expanding the alumni community globally.
- Produce content and communication material to keep alumni informed and updated about the University and its activities, milestones and events.
- Assist in identifying specific outreach and awareness initiatives to target different alumni segments.
- Understand the particular needs and interests of alumni to develop an integrated alumni community
- Organize events, including alumni activities on or off campus and the annual alumni relations reunion.
- Support events, activities and programs with an emphasis on alumni relations support.
- Develop programs to involve alumni in campus events, career mentorship opportunities for students, and student recruitment campaigns.
- Foster strong, collaborative relationships with alumni network for mentoring, internship and job placement facilitation of Khalifa University students
- Provide and manage merchandising material, paraphernalia and other gift items for alumni events and programs, along with assisting the University with their overall merchandising needs on campus to build a sense of institutional loyalty.
- Ensure alumni are kept up to date on news about the University via newsletters, invitations to events and programs like the speaker series or other mentorship programs.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Required Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Expats: A minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- UAE Nationals: A minimum of 2-3 year of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job Type: Full-time