Research Assistant, Chemistry
The successful candidate will work with Prof. Sam Li under a project on Cost-Effective Removal and Recovery of Heavy Metals from Non-Incinerable Wastes.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- To optimize concentration of extractants
- To develop sequential precipitants for various heavy metals.
- Qualifications / Discipline: BSc (Hons) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Skills: To develop sequential precipitants for various heavy metals, and to optimize extractant concentration
- Experience: Chemical separation technologies
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemistry
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 7246