Visiting Fellow, Department of Strategy and Policy
The NUS Business School, National University of Singapore is one of Asia’s leading business schools which nurture business leaders for the world. The School offers the degrees of PhD, MSc, MBA and BBA, as well as extensive education programs. Information on the School is available at www.bschool.nus.edu.sg.
The Strategy and Policy department is a group of dynamic scholars conducting research and teaching in the areas of strategy and organization, entrepreneurship and innovation, economics and public policy management. Our economists have published in the American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Journal of Economic Theory, and other major journals.
- This visiting fellow position is a full-time non-tenure-track position.
- Candidate must possess a PhD. Degree in Economics.
- Internationally recognized with extensive experience in applied economics.
- Conduct lessons for Macro and International Economics module.
- Candidates should have strong communication skills, a capacity for high-quality research, a commitment to teaching excellence, and a team-oriented attitude.
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter, CV, and key publications to firstname.lastname@example.org.