Research Engineer, Sustainable Tropical Data Centre Testbed
The Sustainable Tropical Data Centre Testbed (STDCT) program initiative invites application for the position ofResearch Engineer for Work Package 3 (WP3) Direct Hybrid Cooling (DCHC).
- Working on a project to develop a heat sink of hybrid material fin array with dual cooling capabilities thatenables simultaneous liquid and air cooling of the active components (CPU and GPU) of the servers.
- Performance evaluation and benchmarking of the hybrid heat sink designs.
- Establishing test bed in a data center facility and benchmarking of thermal performances of the hybridheat sink.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Material Engineering or other related fields.
- Basic understanding of thermal management of electronics and metal 3D printing.
- Knowledge in experimental setup, test bed setup and system performance. evaluation.
- Experience in CFD simulation and CAD is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.