Full-time Professor – Marketing
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka State by Act No. 34 of year 2010. The University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
Alliance University with its vibrant and picturesque campus in Bangalore, India offers multidisciplinary undergraduate and postgraduate majors to students from diverse backgrounds. Alliance Education, defined by excellence through an agile and market-driven approach in the faculties of Management Studies & Commerce; Science & Technology; Humanities, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences is guided by the core values of the University.
As a top ranked university, Alliance University offers programs in business, engineering law, and plans to start new programs in languages, liberal arts, economics, sciences and applied mathematics.
For more details, visit: www.alliance.edu.in
Alliance University invites applications for its School of Business from highly accomplished professionals for the position of Full- time Professor in the areas of Marketing.
Job Title: Full-time Professor in the areas of Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Teaching and Professional development:
- Be instrumental in helping students secure career opportunities in areas of marketing, digital marketing, marketing analysis and brand management.
- Supervise, advise, and mentoring teaching students in areas of marketing.
- Facilitate students' understanding of customer perceptions, buyer personas, Digital Marketing, International Marketing, Sales & Distribution and Strategic Management.
- Be instrumental in challenging the way students think, learn, and develop their understanding of academic disciplines.
- Develop core curriculum and deliver course material effectively.
- Organizing seminars and events to interact with established industry professionals.
- Review methods and teaching materials to make recommendations for improvements.
- Publishing research, attending conferences, and delivering presentations to build a strong research network.
- To undertake research, either as an individual or with colleagues, of a level and quality that will result in regular publication in top ranked international journals.
- Writing proposals to secure research funding.
Note: The roles and responsibilities outlined above are not meant to be an exhaustive list of tasks. The need for flexibility is required and the job holder is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably required.
- Demonstrated interest and competence in establishing courses and teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- A strong desire to publish in prestigious journals with the possibility to get outside funding for research initiatives.
- Great interpersonal skills with an effective understanding of pedagogical tools and processes.
- Ability to work in teams.
Qualifications and Eligibility:
- Doctoral degree in Marketing or in related areas from a top-notch institution with strong research and academic background.
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Considerable academic experience of 10+ years with renowned institute of higher learnings.
- 10+ publications in reputed journals.
Vacancy: Multiple vacancies in the School of Business. Priority would be given for candidates available to join immediately.
Role: Teaching & Research
Remuneration & Benefits: Alliance University offers competitive salaries commensurate with an applicant’s qualification and experience. The University supports research through grants and incentives for publications. Additionally, the University offers pension benefits, subsidized campus housing, food, transport, insurance, and other benefits.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Creative teaching, presentation, communication, innovative research, people engagement, and networking skills.
Apply to the open position by sending your updated CV and Cover Letter (highlighting your achievements, career goals, and ways in which you can contribute to Alliance University) to email@example.com. Quote AU/REC2022/THEUNIJOBS/MKTG as reference in your email subject line.
Application deadline: February 7th, 2022
Keywords: Marketing, Professor, Lecturer, Senior lecturer, Marketing full-time Professor.