Survey Governance and Reporting Officer
- Full-time, Continuing position
- HEW Level 7
- National position based in either Fremantle or Sydney
ABOUT THE ANALYTICS, PLANNING AND PERFORMANCE OFFICE
The Analytics, Planning and Performance (APP) Office supports the University in the areas of data analysis, planning and reporting to monitor the University’s performance and progress on agreed goals and priorities. The Office is committed to providing stakeholders within the University with the information required to support data informed decision making.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Coordinate the collection, analysis, reporting and overall governance of the University’s surveys on teaching quality, student satisfaction, student performance and behaviours.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Coordinate the administration of external, internal and sector-wide survey activities, analyse survey data and produce reports that enable UNDA to make informed, effective and evidence-based strategic decisions
- Oversee data collection through surveys and other processes throughout the year, drafting and updating calendars and checklists to ensure data collections are properly scoped and do not conflict
- Prepare reports that provide insights into the University’s teaching quality, student perceptions, student behaviour and performance
- Liaise with key stakeholders on survey reporting requirements and other key projects
- Use software to analyse data, prepare reports and visualisations
- Supportive of the Objects of The University of Notre Dame Australia as a Catholic University
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a field with a strong quantitative or analytical component
- Experience in a similar role preferably in higher education, undertaking organisational wide surveys and reporting
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Strong skills in data analysis and visualisation, with the ability to present insights from complex data analysis clearly and concisely
- Demonstrated high level skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Excel and/or statistical software packages
- Good conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems and business requirements
- Excellent communicator with strong written and oral communication skills, well organised with good interpersonal skills
- Experience with using software such as PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, SQL and Power BI (Desirable)
ENQUIRIES ABOUT THE ROLE
Please contact Jess Malone, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with a resume and cover letter, including a brief response to the selection criteria outlining your suitability for the role.
Submit your application by clicking ‘Apply’
Applications close 14 February 2022
Applicants are expected to have current and valid work rights in Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
The University of Notre Dame Australia seeks to increase the diversity of our workforce to better meet the different needs of the University and its stakeholders and to improve equal opportunity outcomes for our staff.