Paid Media Campaign Executive – APAC
Job Title: Paid Media Campaign Executive – APAC
Department: Times Higher Education Customer Success Team
Location: 16-01, 6 Raffles Quay, Singapore 048580 (initially remote working)
Reporting to: Paid Media Campaign Manager
Times Higher Education is the data provider underpinning university excellence in every continent across the world. As the company behind the world’s most influential university ranking, and with almost five decades of experience as a source of analysis and insight on higher education, we have unparalleled expertise on the trends underpinning university performance globally. Our data and benchmarking tools are used by many of the world’s most prestigious universities to help them achieve their strategic goals.
For more information on Times Higher Education please visit http://www.timeshighereducation.com
Basic Scope & Primary Objectives
THE’s website attracts millions of prospective international students each year, and THE works with a range of trusted referral partners – from start-ups to multinationals – to ensure its students get the advice and support they deserve when making one of the biggest decisions of their lives.
Reporting to the Paid Media Campaign Manager, the new position of Paid Media Campaign Executive – APAC will be responsible for the delivery, optimisation, campaign success and reporting of paid-for programmatic display, retargeting and social campaigns to clients looking to reach THE’s student audience.
Having witnessed a rapid growth in off-site revenues, this position will support the operational and commercial success of our digital operations. Working as part of the wider Commercial team; the successful candidate will be expected to liaise with clients and internal stakeholders owning a campaign process from start to finish.
Reporting to the Paid Media Campaign Manager, the position of Paid Media Campaign Executive – APAC will
- Be responsible for the delivery, optimisation, campaign success and reporting of paid-for programmatic advertising campaigns for clients in the APAC region.
- Foster relationships in Singapore and China with the view to solidifying the company’s efforts to target interest groups into the region.
- Retarget campaigns for clients looking to reach THE’s student audience.
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to manage and deliver the end-to-end campaign process.
- Support the Manager in delivering prospecting and retargeting campaigns for THE Student and Events teams.
- Support the integration of THE Student’s programmatic offerings into relevant partner agency media planning software.
- Digital media professional with experience of using paid media channels to attract international audiences across various age profiles.
- Excellent knowledge and delivery experience across social platforms
- Significant examples of PPC campaign planning, implementation, optimisation, reporting, analysis and recommendations across various search engines dominant internationally
- Able to suggest, implement and measure KPIs. e.g. event/goal tracking and conversion rates.
- A strong understanding of, and experience with reporting tools, e.g. Google Analytics
- Pro-active in identifying new ideas/trends and how they can be applied to existing campaigns and/or initiated as new ideas for existing clients.
- Sees the bigger picture and is self-motivated to suggest new approaches to PPC and paid media activities that meet evolving client needs.
- Analytical from a marketing perspective – able to explain user interactions and how content/campaigns can be optimised and refined to support future success.
- Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent communicator.
- Organised and analytical.
- Able to handle multiple projects.
- Switched on and can-do attitude.
- Commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of the Higher Education sector would be beneficial.
- Fluency in Mandarin & Cantonese.
Times Higher Education relies on the flexibility of its staff to ensure the continuity of the high standards and performance, as such this job description is only intended to be a guide to the most regularly performed duties, it does not form part of the contract of employment and is subject to amendment and change as may be considered.