Senior Executive / Executive, Student Recruitment
To work with Manager, Student Recruitment, for both local and overseas recruitment and outreach activities/events, outreach budget management, admissions and selection of full-time undergraduates, and matriculation matters for full-time undergraduates.
Marketing and Outreach (30%)
- Assist in local and overseas outreach activities.
- Participate in overseas outreach activities.
- Programme Counselling - Manage enquiries via phone, emails and manage applicants or leads’ enquiries via CRM system.
Admissions and Selection (50%)
- Assist Manager in admissions related work.
- Assist in application and admission process of full-time programmes, including International Students.
- Assist in the processing of applications and interviews for admissions.
- Maintain accurate statistics for admission applications, paid status, offered and accepted status.
- Assist in admission selection and admission-related activities such as Exploration Evening and Parents Information Session.
- Communicate matriculation information and details to student
- Participate and assist in University-wide activities as specified in the respective action plans and/or duty roster, e.g., examination invigilation, orientation, convocation, etc.
- Assist with any other tasks and duties as necessary and/or assigned (e.g., ad-hoc projects, minutes taking at admin meetings, etc.).
- Degree with at least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in marketing and administrative, and customer service/administration.
- Has some supervisory working experience.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese will be an advantage
- PC literate, with Microsoft Office Skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, able to work independently and take initiative.
- Bilingual with good command of written and spoken English
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pleasant disposition with good customer service skills.
- Resourceful and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoys meeting people and organising activities.
- An eye for details