Senior Executive / Executive, Student Recruitment
To work with Manager, Student Recruitment, for both local and overseas recruitment and outreach activities/events, outreach budget management, admissions and selection of full-time undergraduates, and matriculation matters for full-time undergraduates.
Marketing and Outreach (30%)
(1) Assist in local and overseas outreach activities.
(2) Participate in overseas outreach activities.
(3) Programme Counselling - Manage enquiries via phone, emails and manage applicants or leads’ enquiries via CRM system.
Admissions and Selection (50%)
(1) Assist Manager in admissions related work.
(2) Assist in application and admission process of full-time programmes, including International Students.
(3) Assist in the processing of applications and interviews for admissions.
(4) Maintain accurate statistics for admission applications, paid status, offered and accepted status.
(5) Assist in admission selection and admission-related activities such as Exploration Evening and Parents Information Session.
(1) Communicate matriculation information and details to student
(1) Participate and assist in University-wide activities as specified in the respective action plans and/or duty roster, e.g., examination invigilation, orientation, convocation, etc.
(2) Assist with any other tasks and duties as necessary and/or assigned (e.g., ad-hoc projects, minutes taking at admin meetings, etc.).
- Degree with at least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in marketing and administrative, and customer service/administration.
- Has some supervisory working experience.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese will be an advantage
- PC literate, with Microsoft Office Skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, able to work independently and take initiative.
• Bilingual with good command of written and spoken English
• A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Pleasant disposition with good customer service skills.
• Resourceful and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Enjoys meeting people and organising activities.
• An eye for details