Research Fellow, Direct Chip Hybrid Cooling
The candidate is expected to be involved in a project aiming to maximize the ventilation in the enclosed space in middle and high-rise residential buildings.
The key responsibilities are:
- Experimental measurement & prototype development of solar chimney designs and vortex flow-enhanced ventilation solutions.
- Numerical simulation and optimization studies.
- Preparation of manuscript and grant proposal as well as dissemination of knowledge at conferences.
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering or thermal system related fields.
- Experience in prototyping and experimental work.
- Knowledge of CFD analysis using commercial software is an advantage.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Good communication skills in English.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Mechanical Engineering