Research Engineer, Transportation modelling and Analytics
The Cisco-NUS Accelerated Digital Economy Corporate Laboratory at the National University of Singapore invites applications for one (1) Research Engineer position in the area of transportation modelling and analytics.
The candidate is expected to work with the PIs: A/Prof Biplab Sikdar, A/Prof Ong Ghim Ping Raymond and Dr Liu Yang from NUS Engineering to develop data-driven transportation planning models.
- Possess a Masters in Engineering (MEng) / Masters of Science (MSc) /related degree in (transportation engineering, operations research, or related disciplines)
- Strong interests and expertise in traffic simulation, mathematical modelling and programming, and reinforcement learning
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Possess good communication and with the ability to present research findings in publications and meetings
- Values teamwork.
- Experience in programming with both traffic simulation software Vissim and Python
- Expertise and work experience in programming with C++ (or Python) and optimization solvers (e.g., CPLEX, AMPL).
- Have publication record in top journals in the field
- Open to fixed-term contract
In your job application, please include the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae and transcripts, including a list of publications (provide softcopies of relevant papers)
- Four referee letters
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10546