Research Associate, Carbon Capture and Concentration
Do research in experimentation, modelling and optimization of a temperature swing adsorption-based carbon capture process
- MEng/MSc in Chemical Engineering with at least 2 years’ relevant work experience, and good knowledge, skills and expertise in relevant field.
- Strong foundation in adsorption science and technology
- Proficient in adsorption based cyclic process design, modelling, simulation and optimization
- Proficient in developing numerical solution of a system of partial differential equations in Matlab or gPROMS
- Commitment to stay in a 3-year project until completion.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10630