Senior Administrator, Enterprise
Faculty Central (FSS)
Location: Highfield Campus
Salary: £25,627 to £30,497 per annum
Full Time Permanent
Closing Date: Sunday 30 January 2022
Interview Date: To be confirmed
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Faculty of Social Sciences for a Senior Administrator working within the team supporting the delivery of comprehensive, effective and efficient administration and operational services. This role includes working with the Faculty Enterprise team leading on our internal & external communications along with event management.
The role requires a self-motivated and proactive team-player and we are looking for someone who has experience covering most of the following:
- Providing high level strategic planning management to internal and external communications, including social media
- Event management
- Working collaboratively and proactively as part of a high performing team, with staff supervision
- Attention to detail and good written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach and a can-do attitude
Key areas of focus for the role are:
- Ongoing planning and support for Faculty Enterprise activity across all 5 schools
- Working alongside our marketing team to drive strategic plans for internal and external communications across the Faculty
This is an exciting opportunity to become a vital part of the Faculty operating service and a great development opportunity. If you would like more information or an informal conversation about the role, please contact Clare Old, Executive Officer (Enterprise, Programme Accreditation & Enhancement) at firstname.lastname@example.org The title on appointment will be Senior Administrator.
You should submit your completed online application form at https://jobs.soton.ac.uk. The application deadline will be midnight on the closing date stated above. If you need any assistance, please call Hannah Farrance (Recruitment Team) on +44 (0) 23 8059 2750 or email email@example.com Please quote reference 1664322PD on all correspondence.