Research Assistant, Statistics and Data Science
The successful candidate will work with Assoc Prof YU Tao on Non- and Semi-parametric inference; shape contraint inferences; and multiple testing problems under a project on Modelling the RNA-Seq Data with Mixture Structure
The main responsibilities of the position include
- Help the PI (Assoc. Prof. YU Tao) with the developments the aforementioned research topics.
- Help the PI investigate the theoretical and/or numerical analysis of the topics.
- Qualifications/Discipline: bachalor’s degree in mathematical related courses.
- Skills: solid mathematical and programming skills and have strong interest in the aforementioned statistical research problems.
- Experience: have taken and performed well in various mathematical and statisitcal courses and have some experience in using R to do some programing tasks.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Statistics and Data Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 8437