Lecturer and Consultant, Data Science
- Design, develop and teach courses in the related to Data Science domain and related areas.
- Participate in examinations, project supervision and graduate recruitment.
- Mentor and supervise Master of Technology student in their projects and internship in industry, guide and ensure their learning journey.
- Explore the use of new analytics methodologies and technologies through research, student projects and engagements.
- A good Master’s degree or Doctorate in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence or related area
- Minimum of 8 years relevant industry experience in business intelligence, analytics consultancy and solutioning preferably across industry verticals
- Possess hands-on proficiency, experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Advanced data analytics
- Data Mining & statistical methods, techniques & tools for solving business problems
- Data warehouse methodologies and data modelling
- Techniques for handling structured and unstructured data
- Big Data architectures, tools and methods (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce etc)
- Strong programming skills in R, Python, Tableau and others
- Good passionate and interest in teaching adults from a diverse range of industries