Research Fellow, Biomedical Engineering/Medicine
Two Research Fellow positions are available immediately in Prof. Zhang Yong’s laboratory for a research study in collaboration with NUHS, Duke-NUS and National Cancer Centre.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals with experience and good knowledge in nanomaterials, cell and animal studies, for example, cancer therapy, toxicity and bio-distribution study, cell/tissue imaging, drug delivery, etc. The candidate will design and conduct the material synthesis and cell/animal experiments, collect and analyse research data, evaluate tests and research results and prepare reports and presentations.
Basic salary will be S$54000-S$95000/year, plus CPF (for Singapore citizens and PRs) and medical benefit. Initial contract will be for one year which is renewable. A salary increase and performance bonus can be expected if you perform well.
- Applicants should have a PhD degree in bioengineering, chemical engineering, biology, medicine, or equivalent from a well-recognized university.
- Prior experience in nanomaterials and cell/animal studies.
- Good publication records in peer-reviewed journals.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and writing skills
- Able to perform research independently with strong technical and problem solving skills.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No