Research Assistant, Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies
The appointee will assist the project leader in the project of “Preventing physical and psychological symptoms among cancer survivors through a mindfulness psychoeducation programme: A randomised controlled trial.” and will be required to:
- oversee the general management of the project;
- undertake the day to day running of the project at the study site (such as recruitment, provision of intervention, and data collection);
- provide administrative and secretarial support to the project;
- conduct literature review and/or systematic review
- conduct data entry and data analyses;
- assist in preparing both progress and final reports of the project; and
- work on other tasks as assigned.
The applicant should:
- have education in nursing or health-related disciplines; preferably with some experiences in research;
- be able to work independently and with a team, have an investigative nature, attention to detail;
- have knowledge of computer applications (such as SPSS and MS office); and
- have good communication skills and fluency in English.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Preference will be given to those with previous experience in project management and relevant research.
Please submit your application, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a CV and full contacts of 2 referees to