ICAS Course Coordinator
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Client Services - Client Relationship
Contract Type Permanent
The purpose of this role is to work alongside the Assistant Service Delivery Manager in ensuring that the ICAS courses are delivered successfully. This will involve coordinating operational elements of ICAS programmes to support the students through excellent service and delivery by measuring and meeting defined SLA objectives and being responsive to student and training manager requests and requirements. The overall objective of these activities is retention of our clients and revenue growth through excellent service.
The ICAS courses are run with the assistance of regional centre contacts. This role also works alongside the Head of ICAS Programmes, the ICAS Relationship Manager and the Institute.
- Managing the day to day running of ICAS courses with the assistance of the ICAS team.
- Point of contact for all national courses and students for ICAS courses across the country.
- Liaising with key clients and the Institute for Reporting, Absenteeism, Materials and Enrolments etc.
- Assisting in the scheduling of ICAS courses ensuring tutors and rooms are timetabled.
- Assisting in the preparation of invoicing.
- Collating regional mock exam results and exceptional feedback information for key clients.
- Producing an analysis of the real exam results upon release.
- Attending joint venture meetings / client meetings as and when required.
- Following up on operational issues.
- Liaison with venue facilities teams.
- Providing regular support / back up to colleagues as directed by the Team Manager.
- Training new members of staff to the highest possible standard.
Department Client Services - Client Relationship
Vacancy location UK, London, London Liverpool Street
- ICAS Course Coordinator will have previous experience of client account management experience.
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students, clients, tutors and faculty staff in and outside of London.
- Ability to effectively manage clients and managing the relationship, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed.
- Excellent organisational, time management and data entry skills.
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation.
- Ability to communicate student performance by producing all necessary reports in an effective and timely manner to clients.
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS windows operating system, including excel and word.
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people.
- Proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive
- Knowledge of BPP course and product range is ideal
Contract Hours 37.50