Full Professor in School of Health Care Administration
【College of Management】
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating in Finance, accounting or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Management at Taipei Medical University.
$100,165NTD~$180,165NTD per month + benefits
- Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to financial management or managerial accounting of the health care industry or related fields
- A successful candidate will have experience related to teaching the courses of financial management, managerial accounting, or cost accounting of the health care industry
- A successful candidate should promote the professional teaching, research, industry-university cooperation and practical experience of this course, and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications of health care management related papers
- Candidate with teaching experience will be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation will be advantageous.
- A successful candidate should be excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
School of Health Care Administration, College of Management, Taipei Medical University
11F., No.1 72-1, Sec. 2, Keelung Rd., Da'an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan(R.O.C.)
Deadline and Submission
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Li at email@example.com