Associate Professor in Graduate Institute of Data Science
【College of Management】
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field of data science or a directly related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Management at Taipei Medical University.
$80,670NTD~$140,670NTD per month + benefits
- Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievement in the field of data science or a directly related discipline
- A successful candidate will have expertise in areas relevant to data science
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants will be advantageous
- Preference will be given to candidates with teaching, research, and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Candidate with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Graduate Institute of Data Science, College of Management, Taipei Medical University
11F., No. 172-1, Sec. 2, Keelung Rd., Da'an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
Deadline and Submission
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Huang at firstname.lastname@example.org