Child Care Worker, Certificate III
- Bring your passion for working with children
- Work in great facilities
- Access to Fitness Passport and free use of onsite gyms and sporting facilities
- $29.33 to $30.85/hour plus 17% superannuation
- Continuing, Part Time (32 hours per week)
The role of Child Care Worker (Certificate III) is responsible for providing assistance with the general care and education of children from 0-5 years old and for providing relief for staff during periods allocated for preparation of activity.
To be successful you will have:
- A Certificate III in Childrens Services with completion of Year 12 with 0 to 12 months relevant work experience; or completion of Year 10 and 2 to 3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience working with young children (preferably in a childcare or pre-school environment) with awareness of Child Care Services Regulations and National Quality Standards.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a team environment.
As part of this recruitment, a pre-employment functional screening is required.
Applicants are to apply online outlining their relevant experience. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
The Murray Children's Centre is located on Charles Sturts Albury-Wodonga Campus and is licensed for 71 places per day. We serve the children of the University and general community, staff, and students and the Centre is dedicated to exemplary professional practice and ethical early childhood research. We offer learning experiences to children birth to five years in an innovative and inclusive environment and the Centre boasts five large play rooms all with open, natural playgrounds.
Charles Sturt University offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Evidence of having received a full course of a COVID-19 vaccination (and booster vaccination when eligible) approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration is required as a condition of entry onto Charles Sturt University campuses. Accordingly, evidence of vaccination or a valid exemption is a condition of employment at Charles Sturt University
Additional information is available in the Position Description or by contacting:
Megan Isaac | Director, Childrens Centres | email@example.com | Ph: 02 6933 2665
Closing Date: 11 pm, 27 January 2022
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. This is demonstrated through our Workplace Gender Equality Agency Employer of Choice Citation and our Athena SWAN Bronze Institutional Award. Charles Sturt is also a participating member in the Australian Workplace Equality Index. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQA+; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.