Research Fellow, Biomedical Engineering
We are looking for highly motivated candidates with relevant training and expertise in design, modelling and sensing assistive robotics and human robot interaction at the NUS Biorobotics Lab with the Department of Biomedical Engineering. General scope of work including: robotics system design, dynamic modeling, control system design, intelligent sensing, AI and machining learning, human biomechanics study and testing.
- Candidate should have a PhD degree (Candidates who are in the final stages of PhD studies (i.e submitted thesis/ pending oral defence) may also be considered)
- Candidate should have expertise and practical experience and track record in at least one of the following technical areas:
- a. Mechanical system design
- b. Hardware and software development with embedded system, real-time control, and ROS.
- c. Intelligent control system design for robotics systems.
- d. Human biomechanics, human sensory motor control, neuroscience, neuro-rehabilitation.
- e. Design and control for physical human robot interaction
- f. Strong communication skills in both oral and written English
- g. Strong track record of publication of high impact journal papers for candidates with PhD degrees.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 11597