Registry Administrative Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Student Support - Student Records & Advice
Contract Type Permanent
The Registry Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Head of Registry Operations with Administrative support across the Registry team, in particular in respect of maintaining and updating Student Records, registering new Students, responding to Student Queries and preparing letters, Transcripts and Certificates.
The Registry Administrative Assistant is responsible for:
- Student Queries
- Responding to student queries via the Case Management Queries and by telephone across Registry as required
- Letter production across Registry (completion letters, bank, status, attendance, council tax)
- Printing of Transcripts and Certificates
- Graduate and student reference processing
Student Registrations and Document uploads
- Assist with Registrations (both registering new students & re-registering of students progressing from one year/section of their course to another).
- Assist with document uploads post and pre-Registration
- Assist with data entry of student information pre and post Registration
- Assist with checking criteria for student entry requirements and auditing the validity of offers made by Admissions
- Student Record Keeping and Data cleansing
- Assisting Student Records Officers with processing changes to the student records from staff, faculty and other departments within the University.
- Maintaining an accurate, central record of information relating to students including personal details, attendance, identification and qualifications documentation, correspondence etc and any changes to registration details.
- Process student change of contact details.
- Assist Student Records Officers to monitor, manage and report IOS, transfers, suspensions and withdrawals, attendance.
- Oyster Cards processing and reporting
Department Registry Operations - Student Records
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester St James's
- Knowledge of the Higher Education Sector
- Administrative experience, preferably in the education sector
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi-task
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Proactive, with the ability to work within a team
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
- Awareness of GDPR
- Customer-focused with the ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of Banner or a similar student information system
- Experience of working with a recognised Student Records Database
- Experience of working with/adapting to change
Contract Hours 37.50