- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Work with faculty, research staff and students to design a low power, secure flight computing platforms for UAV
- RA will engage in designing new functional unit compatible with RISC-V architecture to achieve low power and secure applications
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Research Associate will be assigned by the PI to support the research needs of one or more research tasks of interdisciplinary research project dealing with secure flight computer system for UAV. The tasks involve realizing a RISC-V open core architecture to achieve the low power, secure flight computer system
The duties and responsibilities may inclu (as required):
Verilog design of major logical block, synthesis of RTL design, physical design (timing, placement, verification)
Qualifications & Experience
- Master Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related fields. Strong Computer architecture knowledge. Familiar with RISC-V, ASIC design including Verilog, Synopsys tools flow is a plus
- Bachelor, min. (3+) years of Research Assistant experience.
- Master, (0) years of relevant research experience
Require knowledge of Synopsys tools for IC design from RTL to GDS2
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job: Research Associate
Job Type: Full-time