Executive, Talent Acquisition
We are looking for a high energy individual to be part of the Talent Acquisition (TA) Team. The Talent Acquisition Executive will work closely with the TA Team in delivering timely and high-quality hires to meet the University’s needs.
This is a 1 year contract.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support end to end recruitment process which includes sourcing, shortlisting, facilitating interview for/with hiring managers, negotiation of salary package and onboarding for perm and contract roles
- Building strong internal and external talent pipeline to cultivate a strong passive candidate pool
- Ensure positive candidate and stakeholder experience by following through the recruitment process
- Active involvement/ support HR projects or initiative such as Employer Branding, Employee Referral and Internal mobility
- Support recruitment operations and administrative work that include work pass application, management of job boards, job postings, procurement and payment matters relating to recruitment campaign, job boards or agency fees
- Min 1 year of experience in recruitment or similar Human Resources role. Fresh graduates with prior HR internship or work attachment experience are welcome to apply.
- Strong understanding and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with a diverse group of people
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Eg. Excel and PowerPoint)