Assistant Manager, Programme and Service Management
In this position the appointee is responsible for the implementation of WSQ and IAL certificated programmes, management of Adult Educators (AEs), management of quality and results, and programme evaluation functions to meet the strategic objectives of Institute for Adult Learning (IAL).
Quality Control of training and assessment
- Implement new training programmes and ensure that Adult Educators (AEs) are properly guided for smooth execution of training programmes
- Manage Quality Assurance for training and assessment by collaborating with various stakeholders
- Conduct investigation, intervene and resolve escalated cases to ensure professional delivery of the programmes
- Manage and review courseware and learning resources to identify process gaps and follow through with corrective actions
- Review processes and SOPs to ensure compliance with ISO9001:2015 QMS certification, including streamlining operational processes, SOPs and work instructions
Adult Educator Management
- Review AE Manpower Planning to maximise available resources
- Conduct AE induction to initiate new AE(s) on the organisation, values, systems and procedures
- Develop and/or review programme info kit and scheduling/AE engagement guidelines for continuous improvement
- Manage AE through communications, performance management and resolve AE issues
- Manage current IT systems relating to training management, results processing and AE communications
- Support implementation of IT solutions and new modes of programme delivery
- Assist in overseeing the collection and maintenance of learner/trainer records for statistical and reporting purposes, ensuring compliance to privacy and confidentiality procedures and policy guidelines in IAL and SUSS
- Any other duties that the management may assign from time to time to meet the organisation’s needs and changing environment
- Tertiary qualification in any discipline
- At least five years of relevant experience, preferably in training operations/ administration, customer service or programme management in the Continuing Education and Training Sector.
- Proficiency in using MS Excel and able to do data analysis and reporting
- Experience with the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) framework, Training Partner Gateway (TPGateway) system and training management system is preferred.
- A WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) or WSQ Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance (ACLP) will be an added advantage.
- A team player who is open-minded, resilient, independent, and committed to delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Mature and meticulous with strong interpersonal skills and a service excellence mindset
- Able to grasp and tackle operational issues with a clear understanding of system and process implications and impact on stakeholders
- Good written and verbal communication skills, able to handle non-routine complaints