Research Engineer, SCIS
- Bachelor Degree | Masters
- Singapore | Closing On 09 Feb 2022
contract till 30 June 2022
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Evaluating how existing solutions perform in the extraction of function signatures
- Designing and implementing a machine learning engine to classify function signatures extracted from binary executables
- Evaluating the machine learning models for extracting function signatures
- Bachelor or masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines
- Prior project experience in machine learning
- Good communication skills
- Good in programming and software implementation, especially in Python, C and C++
- Good understanding of machine learning theories
- Good analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a team