Research Assistant, FPGA Engineer, NQCH, Centre for Quantum Technologies
About Centre for Quantum Technologies (CQT)
The Centre for Quantum Technologies (CQT) is a research center of excellence at the National University of Singapore doing cutting-edge theoretical and experimental science. CQT is located on the campus of the National University of Singapore and offers a friendly, international work environment. Learn more about CQT at https://www.quantumlah.org/
At CQT we are developing next generation hardware for Quantum Sensors. Our team is composed of researchers with various backgrounds in science and we work at the spearhead towards developing technologies enhancing current quantum sensors and make them applicable to tackle challenging problems.
National Quantum Computing Hub – will pool expertise and resources from the Centre for Quantum Technologies at NUS, the Institute of High Performance Computing at A*STAR and the National Supercomputing Centre Singapore (NSCC) in pursuing a quantum computing strategy for Singapore. Quantum computing is a potentially disruptive innovation in information processing that promises applications in fields from finance to chemicals as the technology and know-how matures. The successful candidate will execute the NQCH aims to build quantum computing capabilities, talent and ecosystem in Singapore, with a focus on applications. It will develop middleware and do basic and applied research on algorithms with a link to industry.
- Min Bachelor's Degree in CS/IT/Electrical /Electronics /EEE Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer preferably in the high performance computing sector, hardware design and characterization.
- Conversant in C/C++, Python and Java
- Experience with FPGA RFSoC programming using Verilog/VHDL for Xilinx and/or Altera devices.
- Basic knowledge about digital and analog electronics.
- Basic knowledge and/or strong interest in high performance computing, hardware accelerators (GPUs), multi-node grid computing, mathematical models, including artificial intelligence.
- Good communication skills and ability to perform research in a collaborative environment, in synergy with other developers and researchers.
More Information More Information
We will provide a competitive numeration and a good work / life balance. The remuneration is competitive and depends on the expertise and skill set.
For enquiries and details about the position, please contact Manas Mukherjee at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please include your consent by filling in the NUS Personal Data Consent for Job Applicants.
Employment Type : Full-time
Applications can be submitted via the link below and should contain: the latest CV, and letter of recommendation (if any).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: [[National University of Singapore]]
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Manas Mukherjee Group, Centre for Quantum Technologies]]
Job requisition ID : []