Research Engineer, Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering
The Research Engineer will have the opportunity to conduct independent research, collaborate actively with multiple research groups and to develop technologies. The job involves developing novel technologies for waste to energy and resource conversion. To reach the objective of this activity, fundamental study on the conversion mechanism for various waste feedstock streams will be conducted.
We are seeking highly motivated goal-oriented applicants to join our team:
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Science or Engineering
- Expertise on the following subjects will be desirable for the expected position: biotechnology and biomedical science/engineering
- Independent, resourceful and able to work in a team
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good English writing skills for writing reports and publications
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Environmental Research Institute