Research Fellow, Chemistry
The successful candidate will work with Prof. Sam Li under a project on Cost-Effective Removal and Recovery of Heavy Metals from Non-Incinerable Wastes.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- To develop stationary materials for metals extraction
- To evaluate the clean industrial sludge for use as concrete
- To conduct tests to demonstrate that the technology is able to treat industrial sludge to a level comparable with reference values
- To integrate the whole process
- To optimize the process parameters
- To develop specifications for commercialization.
- Qualifications / Discipline: PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Skills: Reuse of clean industrial sludge as concrete; equipment and process design; pilot plant design and fabrication
- Experience: Equipment and process design
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemistry
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10369