Research Fellow, Efficient Machine Learning
We have an available Research Fellow position. The hiring would be reporting to Assistant Professor Wang Xinchao, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS). The Research Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects. The candidate will join the research team in the areas of efficient machine learning.
The successful candidate is required to:
- To develop networks with small sizes applicable to edge devices.
- To conduct research on network architecture analysis and develop efficient and effective network structures.
- To advance the knowledge, to publish in leading journals and conferences.
- To prepare and meet the project deliveries and milestones.
- Possess a recognised PhD - Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering equivalent
- Strong programming skills in one of the programming languages: C / C++, Matlab, Python
- Have prior project related experience
- Good team player and be able to work independently.
- Strong organizational, writing and interpersonal communications.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10380