Research Fellow, Department of Analytics and Operations
We are looking for an experienced data scientist to join us at NUS Business Analytics Labs to develop data intensive high-performance applications. You should be comfortable with cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud. Container orchestration will be plus.
- Responsible for the research and development and iteration of scenario recommendation algorithm, including retrieval, coarse ranking, precise ranking, and re-ranking, etc., to improve user experience and revenue
- Implement federated recommender systems to preserve privacy with differential privacy and other data privacy-preserving methods
- Analyze business data and formulate corresponding recommendation strategies
- Communicate with relevant business teams and participate in the assessment and implementation of business needs.
- Create MLFlow pipelines to deploy, monitor and conduct user experiments using larger deep learning models
- A PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or Operations Research
- Solid algorithmic skills and excellent coding ability in Python, PyTorch/tensorflow framework and SQL
- Familiar with various retrieval algorithms, Click-through Rate/Conversion Rate estimation, re-ranking models, etc.
- Able to understand the business in depth, grasps concepts easily and is sensitive to data.
- At least 3 years of algorithm development experience in recommendation, search, and advertising, working experience in e-commerce is preferred
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Goal-oriented, proactive, and able to execute projects effectively good communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Familiarity with NLP is preferred. Should be comfortable using machine learning and deep learning approaches to recommender systems and NLP.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Business
Department : Analytics And Operations
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 9074